Giveback Sports offers a variety of auction entertainment packages that will appeal to any pop culture lover! These memorable packages allow winning bidders to experience once-in-a-lifetime events. Giveback Sports specializes in creating and executing custom charity auction packages that surprise and delight, allowing your organization to meet its fundraising goals with auction packages that appeal to your event audience.
From helping with the format of your event, to determining the right auction items, our team of experts and vast network of partners make it easy to plan the best event for your organization and guests. We offer a wide variety of entertainment experiences – from Broadway to star-studded award shows – Giveback Sports offers incredible auction entertainment packages to make your donors feel like a VIP.
Award Show Travel Experiences
See your favorite celebrities, artists, and athletes live and up close at one of our award show experiences! These bucket-list award show packages include:
- The ESPY Awards – The ESPY Awards represent Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards for individual and team athletic achievement and performance. The best in sports are honored not just for their athleticism, but for contributions to society and humanitarian work. Experience this unforgettable and unique celebration of the past year in sports with 2 passes and a 3-night stay in Los Angeles, California.
- The Country Music Awards – Country Music’s Biggest Night takes place in November each year in Nashville, Tennessee. The CMAs feature a number of interesting races for top awards such as Album of the Year and Entertainer of the Year, but it’s always the live performances that generate the most buzz and excitement. During this 3-night stay, you and a guest will receive 2 passes to the Country Music Awards and 2 tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Experience.
- The American Music Awards – The annual American Music Awards is the one night a year to see all of music’s top performers in one place. From pop and rock to country and R&B, this experience has no shortage of celebrity sightings. Enjoy 2 loge level tickets to the American Music Awards and a 3-night stay in Los Angeles, California.
Big City Travel Experiences
Whether its to the Big Apple or Sin City, we have packages to top destination cities featuring unique experiences that provide a quintessential touch. Let us plan the perfect trip to must-see destinations! A few of these Big City Travel Experiences include:
- New York Broadway Bound – There’s no business like show business, and there’s no city like New York City! Travel to the “city that never sleeps” on this New York Broadway Bound experience. Enjoy a 3-night stay at a 4-star hotel in the center of Times Square where you will be within walking distance from all of the main attractions. Catch your favorite Broadway performance with 2 tickets to a show of your choice and savor the delicious flavors of New York City.
- Austin Unplugged – Austin, Texas is the “Live Music Capital of the World” and boasts a vibrant music scene with over 250 live music venues. The city offers over 200 parks to hike, kayak, bike, and jog. Those looking for a great dining experience will enjoy a bustling culinary scene, featuring an array of food trucks, highly regarded restaurants, and of course Texas BBQ. Music lovers will enjoy tickets to one music show at the infamous Continental Club on South Congress, as well as a tour of Austin City Limits at the Moody Theater.
- It’s Showtime in Las Vegas! – Viva Las Vegas with a 2-night stay in Sin City, where gamblers and non-gamblers alike can enjoy everything this iconic city has to offer. Enjoy 2 orchestra level tickets to a Las Vegas show of your choice and a $150 dining gift card to a top Las Vegas restaurant.
- New Orleans Big Easy Jazz & Nightlife – Nothing says “Nawlins” more than jazz music and Creole cuisine. This New Orleans package boasts local flair with “skip the line” status for 2 to the acclaimed Preservation Hall, the so-called “birthplace” of jazz, and a 3-course dinner for 2 to Arnaud’s Restaurant featuring live Dixieland Jazz and overlooking Bourbon Street.
- Sip, Savor, & Salsa in South Beach – Miami is one of the world’s most popular vacation spots with year-round mild climates and unrivaled Atlantic Ocean access. Often overlooked to tourists, the Wynwood Art District is a hip and happening area in Miami featuring chic clothing boutiques, stylish bistros, late night bars and the Wynwood Walls. Wynwood Walls is an outdoor museum showcasing large-scale works by some of the world’s best known street artists. On a 1-hour walking tour, hear the story of how Wynwood rose from a neglected urban zone to Art District. Later, enjoy cocktails while taking a Salsa and Bachata lesson and infuse your soul with Miami’s Latin influence.
- Discover Chicago – See Chicago from a historic lens and a bird’s eye view on our Discover Chicago package. Choose from either a “Sip of History” Chicago Prohibition tour where you will visit 4 historic speakeasies in operation since Prohibition in Chicago or tour the city by boat on a Architecture River Tour and learn about Chicago’s hidden architectural treasures and most famous landmarks. Complete your stay with dinner and drinks at the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center overlooking the city.
Vacation Packages for Individuals
While Giveback Sports partners closely with many nonprofit organizations, our unique travel experiences are also available for personal travel. By purchasing an experience package as an individual buyer, you will receive all of the support and benefits of working with a concierge travel agency, but for a fraction of the cost thanks to our numerous vendor partnerships. These packages include travel, lodging, excursions, and dining experiences. And since a portion of each sale goes to support underserved youth, you’ll enjoy a budget-friendly, dream vacation, while also supporting a very worthy cause.
Experiences with Purpose
Giveback Sports has a Profit + Purpose mission, which means we provide travel experiences with a purpose – to make an impact in our community. We donate a portion of our profits to send underserved youth to sporting events and to support athletic programs in need. We believe in the power of sports to bring about positive change in the lives of kids in need and it is our primary focus to impact as many kids as possible.