Here is another NEW Sonoma Experience we built from our recent trip to Wine Country.
Gundlach Bundschu Winery
Gather at the Crush Pad, raise a glass of chilled Gewürztraminer, and get ready to learn about the process of making wine. Making wine is both an art and a science, as well as a lot of hard work. Gain rare access to the production area of the winery and sip five estate selection wines while your tour host walks you through the complex and magical process of making wine. From fermentation to “extended maceration,” you will become familiar with many of the technical aspects of producing world class wines. Finish your tour experience in the cool barrel caves with a taste of the Vintage Reserve, a limited-production and award-winning Cabernet-based blend.
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards
At this seated, multi-course Wine & Food Pairing, Executive Chef Trevor Eliason expertly pairs hand-selected Artisan Collection wines with five delectable small plates. Guests enjoy stunning vineyard views and a fine dining presentation at a shared table. Each seating is hosted by a friendly wine experts, creating a relaxing, fun and unforgettable wine country experience.
Kunde Family Winery
A 2-hour, one-of-a-kind journey begins with a private cave tour followed by a luxury coach tour of the estate to the tasting deck set at 1400 foot elevation. Enjoy incredible views of Sonoma Valley while tasting Kunde’s most sought-after small production wines.
- Gundlach Bundschu Vineyard & Cave Tour for 2
- St. Francis Wine & Food Pairings for 2
- Kunde Family Winery Mountain Top Tasting for 2
- 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at The Lodge Sonoma or similar accommodations
- Round-trip (coach class) airfare for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S to San Francisco or Oakland, CA
- Giveback Sports booking services
For More Information: Best of Sonoma