Belize Eco-Tour & Adventure
- 4 nights lodging at El Pescador on Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America
- $500 credit on your incidental lodge account that can be used towards eco-tours, massages, activities, golf-cart rental, etc.
- Roundtrip land, air and sea transfers between Belize City and El Pescador
- 3 meals per day and hors d’oeuvres
- Local Belizean beverages (including soda, beer and rum) consumed at their bar,
- Giveback Sports booking services
Belize is a small but extremely diverse Central American Country that is renowned for its hospitality to visiting tourists. For decades Belize has been seen as an eco-tour paradisewith world-class snorkeling, scuba and adventure. Belize has a very rich island culture where each of its inhabited cayes along the coast have a distinct vibe and pace. The 2nd largest barrier reef in the world is right out the front door.
El Pescador & Accommodations
This beach front location on Ambergris Caye, Belize provides several amenities for your enjoyment after a day of activities. Whether it’s arranging for a massage, a private flyfishing lesson, a day of diving or snorkeling around the world famous barrier reef, a cave tubing or zip line adventure, or a jungle river cruise to a Maya archaeological site – a tropical paradise awaits.
The resort specializes in fresh, local Caribbean cuisine with meals served on our outdoor deck or in their dining room. You will want to join us for hors d’oeuvres from 3:00 pm in the bar, the perfect place for sharing stories after a day’s activities. The house specialty is tropical rum punch
Enjoy a 4-night stay in 1 bedroom villa with exotic hardwood floors that are furnished with lovingly handcrafted furniture of tropical hardwoods, bamboo, or traditional wicker.