Iceland Summer Adventure
- Inside The Thrihnukgagigur Volcano Bike Ride Tour
- South Shore Snowmobiling Tour and Ride
- Private Visit to Iceland’s Famous Master Watch Maker
- Self-Drive Super Jeep Tour
- Luxury Entrance to The Blue Lagoon
- Black Pearl – 2 nights – Standard Suite
- Hotel Ranga – 2 nights – Deluxe Room
- Transfers Day 1, 2, 3 & 5 – Private Driver/Guide in a Luxury Vehicle
- Transfer Day 4 – Private Driver/Guide in a Super Jeep Convoy
- Giveback Sports booking services
Iceland – The Land of Fire & Ice
Day One – Arrival
Your first feeling of Iceland starts right at the airport. The Leifur Eiriksson Keflavik airport is a small, quaint international airport that is easy to navigate. Your driver will be waiting for you in the arriving hall, welcoming you to Iceland – The Land of Fire & Ice. Your private driver will drop you off at your hotel.
Day 2 – Reykjavik Bike Tour – Inside the Volcano
The capital of Iceland, Reykjavik, is a small city on an international scale but be prepared for its friendly atmosphere.
- Inside the Volcano: Thrihnukagigur volcano is a unique natural phenomenon. By putting up the necessary gear and equipment, we’ve created a tour that opens the door to a new world. All you need is the willingness to complete a 40-minute hike (each way) and the guts to descend 120 meters/400 ft. to the bottom of the crater in an open cable lift.
- House of Parliament: A classic 19th century structure, built in 1881. It houses Althingi, the Icelandic parliament. Next to the parliament is Reykjavik Cathedral which is the seat of the Bishop of Iceland.
- Harpa: A concert hall conference center by the Reykjavik harbor. The structure consists of a steel framework clad with geometric shaped glass panels of different colors
- Hallgrimskirkja: Standing on top of a hill, Hallgrimskirkja church towers over the city of Reykjavik. The church tower is 75 meters high and from the top you have a panoramic view of Reykjavik.
Day Three – South Shore with Snowmobiling
Private tour with a luxury vehicle. The south shore of Iceland is well known for its beauty. The magnificent landscape and stunning nature is great to see, but those who need the thrill as well are going to love snowmobiling.
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall: The water in Seljalandsfoss flows from the famous glacier/volcano Eyjafjallajokull glacier. It‘s a 60 meter high waterfall with a footpath behind it so if you‘re not afraid to get a little wet you can walk behind it.
- Reynisdrangar: Basalt sea stacks in the North-Atlantic Ocean. Legend says that the stacks originated when two trolls dragged a three-master ship to land unsuccessfully and when daylight broke they became needles of rock.
- Snowmobiling: Snowmobiling on Solheimajokull glacier is an adventure you’ll never forget and the view is truly breathtaking. Experience and explore the glacier while you enjoy the thrill of driving a snowmobile.
- Skogarfoss waterfall: It‘s usually counted as one of Iceland‘s most beautiful waterfalls. It thunders down into a small canyon and it‘s easy to walk all the way up to it and capture the moment in all its glory.
Day Four – Self-drive in a Super-Jeep
The ultimate self-drive in a Super-jeep. You‘ll experience the rough territory of Iceland first hand. In Iceland there are a lot of unbelievable places that you can only witness using an off-road vehicle. Very few people have the chance to drive a Super-jeep in the most unique places of Iceland.
- Self-drive: Off-road self-drive with a guide. There is perhaps nothing more Icelandic than an oversized vehicle prepared for all situations and every non-road. A real off-road experience that will show you the wonder of Iceland‘s raw nature from a whole new perspective.
Day Five – Departure via Blue Lagoon
Now it’s time for your departure, your private driver will pick you up. Before you go home enjoy a dip in the Blue Lagoon. The waters in the Blue Lagoon are rich in minerals that are meant to have healing powers for your skin. The Blue lagoon is something you may only experience once in a lifetime, so just sit back and relax in the lagoon. After the Blue Lagoon your private driver will drop you off at the airport.